STRIPER SOUP Forum Index STRIPER SOUP

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"No Souper Left Behind" Stimulus Package!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeeinStripes
Striper Soup Chef
Striper Soup Chef

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: "No Souper Left Behind" Stimulus Package! Reply with quote

Okay, here is the OFFICIAL "No Souper Left Behind" stimulus program. Here on Striper Soup, we are on the cutting edge of discussion forums, and have and will continue to develop unique, interesting internet-generated activities and information-based friendships. The NSLB program is my vision to make EVERY dues-paying Soup member a 30 lb club member.

During the 3.5 years of Striper Soup's lifespan, over 1000 fishermen have registered a username. In an effort to maintain exclusivity and tighter friendships, I have required small tokens of duty such as profile locations and random roll calls. Now that the forum has taken on a "Dues paying membership" status, I feel like only the truly devoted striper fishermen have hung in there. Right now, there are just over 100 of us, and you will be rewarded if you choose to embrace this program. Of course, it's not required that you catch a 30 lb striper, I just thought it would be nice for some of the more experienced Soupers to share some of their knowledge with our devoted sub 30-class members.

If you want to go it alone, or have no care to catch a 30+ lb striper, you no not have to participate, and no action will be needed on your part. If you do choose to participate, a thorough background check will need to be performed as well as drug testing, fingerprinting, DNA samples, and other rigorous physical examinations. Shocked Just kidding, but it must be understood that once you choose to participate in the NSLB program, any information received about locations is to be kept to yourself as you would guard your innermost secrets. Breaking the Soup bowl from which you are feeding is of the worst character traits, and will be scorned.

I will gather the information along with Skiffya of those who wish to participate in the NSLB program, and we will try to accomodate each Souper on an individual basis, determined by location, time of year, and where the fish are biting best.

Of course, you will be required to fund the outing as if you are going on your own, however you will have the trophy-class catching knowledge of a senior Souper on your side (much better than luck).

This is somewhat experimental, so bear with me and hopefully I'll get things going.

How do I participate? Send me an email (NOT A PM) to sq@seeinstripes.com stating your interest in the program, and we will go from there.

CHEF
Georgia Forestry Commission

Last edited by SeeinStripes on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RockyS
Well Get the Boga Grip

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

email sent
srmz
Holding My Own

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

count me in
LittleMiamiJeff
MASSIVE MEMBER

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: I need a hand UP Reply with quote

Not a hand out, that's why I'm ALL OVER THIS!
Striper Stamps in 30# denominations.
A whole book of 'em.
Thanks Chef/Soup!
LMJ

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Post new topic   Reply to topic    STRIPER SOUP Forum Index -> Striper Soup All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: