STRIPER SOUP Forum Index STRIPER SOUP

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3 used RiverPro's for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HANKPMT
What a MONSTER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: 3 used RiverPro's for sale Reply with quote

Kevin Turner has 3 used boats for sale on his site. 1 20' LowPro, 2 Hipro's XT
Jamie Townsend
Super Senior Soup Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He does not have the years listed on the used boats. I heard the wind is hell on the Hipro XT's. It looks like kevin has went up on the price of the boats by a few grand here recently. I could of swore a new high pro was not 28,000 a month or two ago.
HANKPMT
What a MONSTER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right Jamie,they were 25,000.He went up on all models.Mercury upgraded the Sportjet,supposed to be smoother,quieter and more efficient starting Sept 1. K.T told me that raw materials(aluminum)prices went up as well as a lot of vendors went up on their prices.Don't quote me on this, but I think Mercury discontinued their 250 Sportjet....they just have the 200 listed on their web site. Sad
DieHard
DAM I'M GOOD!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamie is right, the XTs are tough to fish out of in the wind and that's putting it mildly. I would not recommend an XT.

Mercury has not announced what their offerings will be yet for sure. Rumor is that the 200 may be the biggest they offer. The 200 is a good match for the River Pros. They are quite a bit faster than the old 175s but 250's didn't seem to be that much faster than the 200's. The fuel efficiency of the 200's is much better than the older models.

www.monsterstripes.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    STRIPER SOUP Forum Index -> Swap 'n' Sell All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: