STRIPER SOUP Forum Index STRIPER SOUP

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bait tank?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
petdoc
I Got Him Now

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: bait tank? Reply with quote

Anybody have a 25-40gal Vest or Creekbank that you wanna sell or trade? I have a Weatherby stainless bolt-action 300 WSM w/ Leopold 50mm Vari-x III that I would part with for the right bait tank. It has put some bruiser bucks and hogs down for me and is in excellent condition, always hard-case kept
478-363-1734
Jamie Townsend
Super Senior Soup Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What make of weatherby is it. Is it a vanguard like you get at wall-mart. I have a 40 gallon bluewater tank that has a filter system like a vest. And it has a custom top that is padded to sit on. The top has a small tear in it. It is a great tank.
petdoc
I Got Him Now

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamie - it is a Vanguard Stainless, matte finish with black composite stock. Groups tighter than my custom Remington 700 7mm08 and suprisingly comfortable to shoot. It was my "bean field" rifle back when we leased a big farm on the Oconee...don't need it for behind the house Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    STRIPER SOUP Forum Index -> Swap 'n' Sell All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: