STRIPER SOUP Forum Index STRIPER SOUP

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ATTENTION, EVERYBODY: Read This FIRST

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    STRIPER SOUP Forum Index -> Striper Soup
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeeinStripes
Striper Soup Chef
Striper Soup Chef

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: ATTENTION, EVERYBODY: Read This FIRST Reply with quote

As the self-appointed Chef, I want everyone to get as much of the STRIPER SOUP as they want. Add to the recipe all you can, because it's all about the spice!

If you joined, you care about fishing, more importantly STRIPER fishing. No matter how much you know, or how much you don't know, the more you post and help others, the better this board will be for us all.

Don't forget to set your time zones and all that crap in your profiles. If you forget your password, email me. UPDATE YOUR LOCATION FIRST.

If it's your first time, visit the "Introduce Yourself" forum and let us know who you are, where you are, and what you do and hope to accomplish in striper fishing. Learn how to post photos in "Make Yourself Famous." Share your goodies in "Swap and Sell." Post your real-time fishing reports with the details as vivid or as foggy as you want in the "Fishing Reports Only" section. Use the 'PM' or Private Message to keep it under the radar or ask me something you don't want the rest of the world privy to.

I'll do my best to weed out the hackers, slackers, and jackasses. Email me anytime and let me know if something's on your mind. This is one of the most open, flexible, outrageous, and informative striper forums on the web. Don't worry about whatever the login process tells you the rules are, cuz dey ain't. This is the FISHERMAN'S forum, so DON'T BE SHY. If you can think it, type it here because at STRIPER SOUP, we CARE!!

compress

Your Chef,

Shawn

Georgia Forestry Commission
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SeeinStripes
Striper Soup Chef
Striper Soup Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:24 am    Post subject: Rule #1 Reply with quote

POSTING IN ALL CAPS IS NOT PERMITTED, UNLESS YOU ARE SCREAMING AT SOMEONE. It's poor manners either way.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SeeinStripes
Striper Soup Chef
Striper Soup Chef

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: NEW signups notice. Reply with quote

You WILL NOT receive any email confirmation that your newly formed membership has been activated. I usually activate at least once a day, so try to log in the next day after signing up and it will probably work! Cool Razz Cool
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    STRIPER SOUP Forum Index -> Striper Soup All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: