STRIPER SOUP Forum Index STRIPER SOUP

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ANY Fishing Reports?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony Hughes
Magic 8-Ball
Magic 8-Ball

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: ANY Fishing Reports? Reply with quote

I don't know about ya'll here on this forum, but this question always makes me laugh -- yep I have tons of reports, I caught em in the water, by the stump or by the bank--

I must get a hundred -E-Mails this time of year from my guide service wantin to know EXACTLY where to go catch one.

YA catch one in the mouth -- now go make your own report Laughing Laughing Laughing
SeeinStripes
Striper Soup Chef
Striper Soup Chef

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: I'm worried about the Soupers Reply with quote

Now that you bring it up Tony, I want to vent a tad. We have a few folks providing details about a few places they have been, MUCH APPRECIATED. But I find it impossible to believe with the nice weather we've had that amongst the 130 or so reported active members, only 5 or 6 of us have actually gone fishing. I will never require anybody to make a report, but it's stupid for people to sit there and think that nobody will learn anything off their reports, even if it's not much to report on. Things like lake levels, water clarities and temperatures, what did, or DIDN'T work are all extremely valuable things to know about any body of water. I hope to see some more folks reporting and not just the usual crowd, which does an AWESOME job. The Lanier guys and Allatoona guys are doing a bang up job. I'd like to see some of the lakes you other Soupers fish get a report or two a month. Not asking for much here, just more than nothing.... Smile Very Happy Smile

Tony, to address your deal, I get that a lot too. I just tell 'em what Steve Baker told me he does...I run a business, fishing and bait catching is MY business. If you want information, call the information bureau. Evil or Very Mad
Georgia Forestry Commission
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Tony Hughes
Magic 8-Ball
Magic 8-Ball

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Lake Striper Soup Reply with quote

You will get a good report/pics from me Wednesday week, stop by and say hello - we will be fishin 24/7 starting March 26 thru 30th.

Twelve hours of drivin to catch a biggun, hero or zero.
ecox
2 Can-Dos
2 Can-Dos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: WHERE DID YOU CATCH IT? Reply with quote

Very Happy Well it gets a little boring to read only my reports over and over so I only post about one time a month on 2 of the lakes I fish. I do also invite most to communicate with me and I try to help them catch fish and even show and tell where my bait holes are at. I do admit to being to public sometimes and so many boats around on pretty days with people that I know and like that I don't stay long. Then the other fishing holes I go to hide are quite secret. Wink Laughing Laughing
MASSIVE MEMBER

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i post a report 95 % of the time.As i will on saturday afternoon.headed up the ol' coosawatee to see whats on the move.
kscoggins
Why Am I Addicted to This Board?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

been workin on the boat to get her ready for the river. Will be out soon and a report to follow. I can't report on the fishing I havn't done. I have not wet a hook this year, something is wrong with me.
Yaz
Super Senior Soup Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a matter of fact.........I got out for the first time this year. Report in the "Everywhere else" thread. Very Happy

Yaz
Reality_Bites
Well Get the Boga Grip

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:47 am    Post subject: Sorry Shawn...I'll do better... Reply with quote

I just updated the lake Murray report...

"I've spent 85% of my lifes wages on fishing, the rest I just wasted..."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    STRIPER SOUP Forum Index -> Striper Soup All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: