STRIPER SOUP Forum Index STRIPER SOUP

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lowrance Broadband LIVE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony Hughes
Magic 8-Ball
Magic 8-Ball

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject: Lowrance Broadband LIVE Reply with quote

A screen shot from recent trip in buds boat -- broadband is a little clearer than the 111 unit -- but I am gonna wait a while yet before claiming one.
DieHard
DAM I'M GOOD!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most important info on there - 63 degree water!! You are obviously not in Oklahoma???

www.monsterstripes.com
Tony Hughes
Magic 8-Ball
Magic 8-Ball

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject: Yes we were Reply with quote

In a power plant discharge on Sooner lake -- but I won't be in Okie land tomorrow Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAA Volunteer land Here I comes Laughing Laughing Laughing
SeeinStripes
Striper Soup Chef
Striper Soup Chef

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bar on the right is a big waste of space to me. What's the use in that information? Defeats the purpose of having a depthfinder altogether. That screen does look pretty though. I'm not a big fan of the brown bottom look. It will be a long time before I drop any more loot on a new depthfinder.
Georgia Forestry Commission
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
HANKPMT
What a MONSTER

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shawn
That bar on the right is called "FasTrac" or amplitude scope. Question I don't know what it is for either.I have the 37c and am to disable it in the menu,I don't know which graph you have,but there are updates on the Lowrance site that might take care of it.
http://www.lowrance.com/en/Downloads/Product-Software-Updates/
ecox
2 Can-Dos
2 Can-Dos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I removed the amplitude scope from my 28. I think it is to satisfy some of the old timers that just can't get away from the old flasher units totally. They only showed what is under the transducer RIGHT NOW with no history. I would like to know what thoughts are on the map overlay on the new units? Question
MASSIVE MEMBER

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shawn the brown bottom can be changed to 1 of 13 color choices, and the botoom line can be changed to be thin or thick or color.

live sonar scope thing on right is stupid! even in 13 colors Very Happy

i have the factory lake insight map ,its cool not as detailed as the plat. navionics but still plenty of detail.
Yaz
Super Senior Soup Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shore would be nice to be lookin' at one of them on my ole tub. Just can't justify spending more on the fish finder than my whole rig is worth!!! Shocked One of these days, a 10" screen IS going to become a necessity for me. It gets harder and harder every year for me to see my monochrome gps and fish finder. Crying or Very sad

Yaz
reelman19
I Think It's a Biggun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: What has happened to Lowrance service Reply with quote

Is it me or has Lowrance's service gone in the toilet since Simrad bought them and automotive went through the roof. . I have just gotten off hold (31 minutes) with Lowrance just to be told that my two month old 113c HD will be at least another two weeks before getting back to me and they have had it since 3-15. And I can tell you that the network board is shot and all they are going to do is ship me a replacement. Seems they could make that determination sooner (I did) and go ahead and ship me another. Especially since we all know it's going to be a re furb.

I know the local Lowrance guys Jon Peters, Carson, Ken and so forth and they are fine folks, but I gotta tell you the poor performance by there employer is why I have Raymarine on my saltwater boat.

PS I was told today turn around time is 3-4- weeks (told 2 weeks last week). 3-4 weeks? does that say any thing about the number of returns they get? reliability?

Bad experience; and you know the old saying: “have a good experience, tell 3 people; have a bad experience tell a 100 people

We are fishing the Hog' Breath Cobia tournament April 4 & 5 and you can bet I will tell everyone of my bud's down there what a joy it is to do business with Lowrance.

Twenty something years with them and I am done
SeeinStripes
Striper Soup Chef
Striper Soup Chef

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: REELMAN, READ THE SOUP more..... Reply with quote

Thank BandDad for this one:

http://seeinstripes.com/stripersoup/viewtopic.php?t=4080
Georgia Forestry Commission
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    STRIPER SOUP Forum Index -> Striper Soup All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: