STRIPER SOUP Forum Index STRIPER SOUP

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sea Fox CC For Sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CoreyP
What a MONSTER

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:58 am    Post subject: Sea Fox CC For Sale Reply with quote

My uncle has a friend selling a Sea Fox Center console for $24,500. I think he will come off that price a little because he really needs to sell it. According to my uncle, this boat is like brand new, so I think someone would get a pretty good deal in this boat. The description is as follows:

2007 Sea Fox 216 CC, with 200HP Suzuki four stroke and this boat only 90 hrs on it. It is a one owner boat with 20 service performed. It is like new, comes loaded with all the following: T-Top. Cargo bag, bolster cushions, hydraulic trim tabs, Garmin 3210 Color, GPS, sonar, fish finder, XM satellite radio and weather with Southern Lakes and Gulf of Mexico cards installed, VHF radio with DSC and antenna, AM/FM/CD stereo with four speaker and remote on console, bow and rear seat cushions, bow dodger, porta-potti, fresh and raw water wash down. Also includes 100 gallon fuel tank, 40 gallon lighted live well, and two spreader lights on T-Top in rear and marine cooler. Six rod holders inside hull, four rocket launchers on T-Top and four rocket launchers on back of seat rest, and two trolling rod holders on each side of boat. I also added a quick release anchor with 200 ft. line. This boat also comes with a Wesco tandem axle aluminum trailer with disc brakes, this boat will NOT disappoint. Sea Fox continues to build hand-crafted, quality boats that are durable, dependable and affordable. The exclusive "Fibre4" all fiberglass stringer system is built into every Sea Fox boat, providing a wider, stronger stringer that will not rot! In addition to a stronger platform, decks are bonded to the broad stringer tops resulting in superior strength between hull, stringers and deck. Sea Fox boats are constructed using all composite core material that is lighter and more durable than wood. It will not rot! An aluminum plate is glassed into the hull providing reinforcement for motor mounts. Composite core materials provide strength in floors, consoles and hatch lids. No wood, no rot! Sea Fox proves that choosing a quality boat with true craftsmanship and attention to detail can still be within a family’s budget. Sea Fox boats are packed full of unique features and fisherman-friendly amenities for all types of anglers. Sea Fox’s diverse designs and full line of choices allow you to select the boat that is just right for you, whether for fishing, cruising or enjoying your favorite water sport.

You can go to http://www.seafoxboats.com to see what this boat looks like. The hull color is white/yellow. You can e-mail the guy selling the boat at fergkb@gmail.com.
SeeinStripes
Striper Soup Chef
Striper Soup Chef

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Sea Fox CC For Sale Reply with quote

CoreyP wrote:
Sea Fox continues to build hand-crafted, quality boats that are durable, dependable and affordable. The exclusive "Fibre4" all fiberglass stringer system is built into every Sea Fox boat, providing a wider, stronger stringer that will not rot! In addition to a stronger platform, decks are bonded to the broad stringer tops resulting in superior strength between hull, stringers and deck. Sea Fox boats are constructed using all composite core material that is lighter and more durable than wood. It will not rot! An aluminum plate is glassed into the hull providing reinforcement for motor mounts. Composite core materials provide strength in floors, consoles and hatch lids. No wood, no rot! Sea Fox proves that choosing a quality boat with true craftsmanship and attention to detail can still be within a family’s budget. Sea Fox boats are packed full of unique features and fisherman-friendly amenities for all types of anglers. Sea Fox’s diverse designs and full line of choices allow you to select the boat that is just right for you, whether for fishing, cruising or enjoying your favorite water sport.

Really?
Georgia Forestry Commission
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
CoreyP
What a MONSTER

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've caught a lot of hell about that wording....there not my words, I copied and pasted what the guy wrote (he probably pulled some of it off the internet I'm sure). I'm just rollin' with the punches. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
SeeinStripes
Striper Soup Chef
Striper Soup Chef

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just messin with ya. That's a little TMI for a used boat ad, but I'm sure Sea Fox appreciates the publicity.
Georgia Forestry Commission
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
CoreyP
What a MONSTER

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the same, but the copy and paste function sho is easy. Very Happy
T Farmer
1 Can-Do
1 Can-Do

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: sea fox Reply with quote

It really is a hell of a boat in my opinion,But what the hell i have one.LOL
LittleMiamiJeff
MASSIVE MEMBER

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, what do you know.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    STRIPER SOUP Forum Index -> Swap 'n' Sell All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: