STRIPER SOUP Forum Index STRIPER SOUP

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Truck for sale...$8000 OBO

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SKIFFYA
Little Chef
Little Chef

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Truck for sale...$8000 OBO Reply with quote

I'm selling my 99' Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71 LS. Truck has the 5.3 Vortec (V8), 4 Speed Auto, Electronic Shift 4WD with Z71 Off Road Package, Leather Seats, Power Everything (and works).

I bought this truck in 2007 and have had regular maintenance on it...full records to show. The truck runs great and everything works. Of course, there are a few minor scratches and dents (not from me! Mad), couple knobs missing from the stereo (but still works), stitching coming apart in small area of driver side seat, and needs new tires. I have matching wheels for it, just haven't changed the spare (on passenger side rear) back out. The truck has around 131,000 miles on it.

Asking 8,000 OBO. If you're interested, my cell is 404-444-5267. Leave a message as I generally don't answer if I don't recognize the number.

Super Senior Soup Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That year of Chebby truck was a good one. We have five 99's in our fleet at work. 4 4WD's like yours and one 2WD. Every truck has gotten over 300,000 TOUGH miles on the original motor/trannys. I totaled mine. And the company bought it back, and had it fixed. Its got 340,000 and still running. It looks a little rough, but its still kicking every day.
SKIFFYA
Little Chef
Little Chef

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD Super Groovy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    STRIPER SOUP Forum Index -> Swap 'n' Sell All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: